Saturday, April 7, 2007

PowerPoint, Interactive PowerPoint, and Presentation Skills

I knew a little bit about PowerPoint. I used it for my presentations but what I have used is the simple PowerPoint. I knew how to use animation but I did not know how to make it interactive. After last time class (April 3), I played with it and I have learned from another class how to download and put video clips on it, it is very exciting and fun. I feel like I am making my PowerPoint and my presentation better and more fascinating.

About presentation skills, I think the most important rule for me is rehearsal. I used to feel lazy to rehearse before my presentation. The result was I did a bad job. Now I have learned and I know that although I have a very perfect PowerPoint, I do not practice before the presentation, I am doing the bad job. Actually, practice keeps me away from getting nervous standing in front of people as well.

No comments: